New features in the current snapshot
- CSS fix for Drupal module users.
- Replacement of the image manipulation engine. Now you can choose from several image drivers (GD, ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick). New config setting is added:
Only the first working image driver will be used.
'imageDriversPriority' => "gmagick imagick gd",
- Automaticaly rotate and/or flip uploaded images depending on the orientation info from EXIF tag if it exist. This feature needs EXIF PHP extension.
- Possibility for applying a watermark to the uploaded images. New config setting is added -
watermark. There are two setting format:The watermark will be placed in the bottom-right corner. The path is KCFinder relative.
'watermark' => "images/pngfile.png",In this example the watermark will be placed at top of the uploaded images, center alligned.
'watermark' => array( 'file' => "images/pngfile.png", 'left' => null, 'top' => true ),
topelements could be
nullor integer value.
nullmeans center align. The integer value is offset in pixels. The watermark will not be applied when:
watermarkconfig setting is missing;
watermarkconfig setting is
falseor empty string;
- the watermark file does not exist or it's not an image;
- the watermark is bigger than the image or it is outside.